To be honest…it’s past my bedtime. I’m tired. But I am here at my in-laws watching Penn State v. Ohio State (well…I’m not really watching, but who’s keeping track?)
To be honest…I’m typing this entire post on my phone…eek.
Right now I’m part of the latest Bloom book study on Let’s All Be Brave by Annie Downs. And while reading through I’ve come up with a list of sorts. A list of things I need to evaluate. I’m going to share my list with you today and later answer my questions for you.
So here’s the list. I hope you will share your own responses:
1) What is your brave? The thing you want to do but are to scared to do.
2) Who loves you? Who will support you in your endeavors?
3) Who do you love? Tell them so.
4) What are your talents?
5) How can you use them to serve God.
6) Speak random words of kindness.
7) What do you need to say yes to?
8) What do you need to say no to?
#letsallbebrave #bloom #incourage
How would you answer these questions?