So…I was actually going to post about Black History Month, which begins today. But as I was doing some research, I realized that what I really wanted to do was going to be a bit more involved than what I had planned on. So I had to come up with something else.
Waaay back when I was in high school, I had a blog on Digital Expressions, where I was one of the top bloggers. Of course, back then, I was just writing to write, I had more time, and I’m pretty sure “blogging” wasn’t even a term yet.
Skip ahead 10 or 11 years. Now I keep finding all of these blogs that I need to follow. I’m not even sure how it started–Pinterest, maybe? In any case, I found a handful that I now follow “religiously”, for lack of a better term. And because I always find great stuff, I feel they’re worth sharing. Check them out!
- Money Saving Mom – Freebies, Tips, Links, Advice, and cheap stuff that will save you money!
- Gingersnap Crafts – Crafty
- Lil’ Luna – Good recipes and crafts
- Elisa Pulliam – Life Coach, Mentor, Speaker, Writer
- HowDoesShe – More Good recipes and crafts
- One Good Thing by Jillee – Lots of ideas for getting things done around the house without the cost
- Love Grows Wild – DIY Home Decor
- MODSquad – Mothers of Daughters
- Creative Preschool Resources – Speaks for Itself
Hope you enjoy these as much as I do!